The Artist Registry is for artists, designers, and architects interested in pursuing public art projects. Whether you live in Memphis or Madrid, Calgary or Calcutta, this is a tool for you to promote your work to curators, contractors, and public art groups worldwide. The Artist Registry is provided as a free service by UrbanArt.
NOTE: To apply for projects first-time users of the system must upload a profile to the Artist Registry.
Once your profile is complete, you can apply to any project in the future.
If you have any problems with the registry or applying to projects, please contact: info [at] urbanartcommission [dot] org.
Please complete the following form. Fields marked by an asterisk(*) are required. To edit later:
1. Click on Login in the upper right corner of this web site.
2. Enter your e-mail and password then click the Submit button. You chose your password when you first completed your artist profile.
3. Click on the Artists page and find your profile in the list or by searching.
4. On your profile an Edit My Profile link will appear when logged in. Click on this link to edit your information. Once you've made changes to your profile information scroll to the bottom of the pop up screen and click Submit to finish and save the changes you made.
5. To add or delete images of your work click the Change My Work Images link on your profile. In the pop up screen you can upload new files by clicking Choose Files or remove images by clicking Remove under individual images.
NOTE: Documents uploaded to your profile are publicly viewable. We do not require personal information such as birthdates and street addresses for processing your application. If you wish this type of data to remain private, please do not post.